I am 20 years old and sometimes I feel very weakness I n my body and having a pain in legs? So wht I have to do.

I am 20 years old and sometimes I feel very weakness I n ...
Please take a glass of milk daily. Also take sugar+salt water 1 glass daily. Take mag phos 6x - 4 tabs twice daily for next 7 days.
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine bryonia 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days.
Hello. Weakness can be due to deficiency. May be you are not taking enough calories or protein or vitamins in diet. Eat healthy diet including all green leafy veges, fresh fruits, protein rich diet, milk and milk products, nuts, lots of water, soya food. For pain take homoeopathic medicine:- bryonia alba 30 (5 drops three times a day one hr after meal) take it and feed me back. Keep in touch for any othet help.