I am faCing problem in my skin. I have got pimples on my face. I have tried lots of cream on my face but there is no sign of curenes. So give me some suggestion regarding this. And also suggest me how to remove dark spots from my face.

Dear lybrate-user for all your problems you use lemon juice. Dip cotton in it and apply on the affected area. Do not touch or squeeze out by your hands.
Many black spots or dark patches can be easily lightened or eliminated to restore a glowing facial complexion. Dark spots, patches and other marks on the face may be due to excess secretion of melanin on the skin. Some factors that can lead to this condition include over exposure to the sun, hormone imbalance, pregnancy, certain medications, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress. You can apply home medicine take four teaspoons of buttermilk. Add two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice. Mix the two ingredients (both have excellent bleaching properties) and then apply. Wash it off after 15 minutes. 2. Rind half a cup of rolled oats. Add three to four tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste. Scrub it on your skin and wash it off with warm water when it dr.