I have ulcers problem in my mouth and I show many doctor but nothing happens. I really want to know how to stop ulcers.

Ulcers are multifactorial, even this hit climate leads to ulcer, keep yourself cool.
Recurrent ulcers can be due to vitamin efficiency or your dietary habits or lifestyle. Eat healthy diet that includes lots of vitamin c and b. You can take vitamin supplements. And do consult your dentist to rule out the other causes of ulcers which can be dangerous.
Drink lots of water, have a balanced diet. Avoid junk food as much as possible. Eat more of cucumber, tender coconut and butter milk intake should help. Lots of greens (spinach, methi) in your regular diet. And please check if you have any sharp teeth in your mouth (sharp edged teeth can cause ulcers on tongue and cheecks).
You need to start warm saline gargles and an anesthetic oral gel.
Rx 1. Tab wysolone 5mg 1 tab morning------------------------1tab evening * 10 days 1/2 tab morning------------------------1/2tab evening *5days 1/4 tab morning------------------------1/4tab evening * 4 days 2. Trioplast oral paste (apply 3 times aday) 3. Cap cobadex (one cap at morning for 3 weeks) you will be cured for sure your ulcers wont reccur for sure.
Hi. Please apply oraways. For more please consult.
Hi, there are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up or come to our clinic for a consultation (free of cost) to get the exact cause and solution for the same.