I am having breathing problems for the last 2 weeks. A little bit of stress makes my breath heavy and strained. I start to feel dizzy once the problem starts. What can be done to overcome the situation?

I am having breathing problems for the last 2 weeks. A li...
It is most likely due to anxiety only which forces you to breath deeply. Keep urself calm and stressfree. Do meditation. You will be fine soon.
Its the exicitment that causes the heart to beat faster and hence the problems try meditation to calm you down physical excercise also help must be done daily.
A detailed case taking along with some blood test results are required to diagnose the proper underlying cause behind your problems. Please conduct a laboratory test of your blood for tc, dc, esr & ige. Revert back with the results & consult me privately via lybrate. In the mean-time you can take homoeopathic mother tincture aspidosperma q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water.
You are probably suffering from panic attack. Do meditation or yoga to release the stress and consult a physician or psychiatrist.