Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am having a problem with my tooth one of the tooth is colour changed like light brown when I fell down from vehicle so I wanna change it may I know the details I mean I want to keep cap on it.

8 Doctors Answered
Well your tooth has been damaged when you feel down. Since its damaged and its color has changed over a period of time, you need to first get root canal treatment (rct) done to make sure their is no infection etc present and also to treat it permanently so that pain/infection/sensitivity does not occur in future. After getting rct done a crown (cap) will be placed over it.
You found this helpful
Your tooth has become dead. It needs root canal and then cap. Otherwise it can get infected. you may consult.
You found this helpful
Hi I am having a problem with my tooth one of the tooth i...
Seems that the tooth is turning non vital as it happens commonly after trauma. The tooth will most likely require a root canal followed by a cap visit your dentist at the earliest.
You found this helpful
Dear , your teeth pulp cavity has become nonvital so it has changed its color. For further proper suggestion regarding your teeth consult me in private section.
You found this helpful
The tooth had a trauma & its nerves are dead and thats why the colour has changed. You will require a rootcanal treatment followed by cap on that tooth.
You found this helpful
U need root canal treatment done 1st and than go for cap on it.
You found this helpful
Get root canal treatment done followed with zirconia crown.
You found this helpful
Kindly get an x-ray done and then you can get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap placed on it.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.