Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have Microvascular Cranial Nerve Palsy ,To which doctor I should consult neurologist or eye specialist. Is it curable ?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello you should consult local opthalmologist first. As per your age, you need to investigate blood sugar, bp etc. Along with imaging if required. Consult local opthalmologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.