Hi, I am 23 years old and I have serious dark circle problem and earlier I had an injury near one eye , now injury is gone but it left a scar what should I do to take care of both i.e. Dark circles and scar that left?

Hi, I am 23 years old and I have serious dark circle prob...
Follow these methods & instructions to reduce dark circles : • Take 6 to 8 hrs sleep regularly . • Drink 8 glass of water daily. • Apply piece of cucumber on your both eyes . That has bleaching property. • Apply almond oil daily around the eye in night and massage it lightly daily . • Take a piece of potato and make it's juice by crush it apply its juice for 15 min daily . • Apply rose water daily for 10 min daily . • Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (haldi ) with one teaspoon of besan mix it with water and make paste apply it around eyes for 10 minutes and make it dry remove it . • Eat green leafy vegetables daily and fruits daily . Drink a glass of milk daily . • Do not take stress do long breathing pranayams daily for 10 minutes .
Scar may require plastic surgery. Dark circles need consultation with dermatologist.