I am 25 year old male my height is 5.3 and weight 74 kg. My problem is that I don't even realise that I am feeling sleepy and someone else wakes me up after sometime, even though I take a 7 hrs sleep it is very frequent it happens with me 8-12 times in 2 hours. If am not talking to anyone, at that time and when I am driving, because of this even I have met with a fatal accident. And I didn't even know when this happened,moments before I was awake and switched off the radio and don't know when this happened. I have a bad habit of masturbating that I do around 30 times a week sometimes I do it 8-10 times a day. Some days I leave it.I don't drink and smoke. Please help me with this?

I am 25 year old male my height is 5.3 and weight 74 kg. ...
It could be because of anaemia or hypothyroidism. Kindly get your cbc esr and fasting thyroid profile done and revert back. Excessive masturbation around 5 to 6 times a day can get addictive and cause you loss of concentration in doing your regular activities and prevent you from doing your job and study. The appropriate masturbation frequency is 2 to 3 times a week and not more than once in a day. You can do other activities like listening to music, talking to friends and reading a book when you get masturbation thoughts. This will help you to control masturbation. There is no need to stop masturbation completely as it is a normal behavior when done within limits. Please do not worry.
Please stop masturbation totally it is not good for health it decrease your oaz and saptadhatu it exhausts your urogenital system prematurely resulting excessive weakness please avoid reading erotica sleep early and wake up early go for morning walk in greenery do regular exercise yoga and pranayam take youvan churna by patanjali 2tsf 2 times with milk cap ashwagandha 1 1 cap shilajeet by patanjali 1 1 all for 3 months minimum please avoid oily spicy and fast food avoid non veg food totally avoid fishes.