Hi, I am 28 years old male. I have phobia of holes i.e. Trypophobia. I saw many pic of cluster and holes on human body on Facebook. Its running in my mind all the time. Pls suggest me how to get rid from this phobia.

I am 28 years old male. I have phobia of holes i.e. T...
please dont saw on face book. what ever irritated to you. please dont think anything seriously. everything happening in the world. if you have capability to digest then saw. otherwise it creates unnecessary problems. maintain busy schedule of life. dont be alone. in work everything gone. please dont waste your time on unnecessary things. OK bye.