Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have two rasoli of pea size I will harm in baby conceive. I have no baby please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
The rasoli need to be removed if they are causing problem. You need to consult a good gynaecologist to get them removed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.