Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a smoker. Only 20 years old. Now my body is becoming slim and slim. But I cannot quit smoking. Please help to gain my weight and fat. .

1 Doctor Answered
Will try to quit smoking. Eat carbs, protein, fat rich food. Do some exercise which increase your muscles. Take some ayurvedic medicine which cause for gain your wight.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.