My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .

My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is w...
Bad breath is due to accumulation of plaque on teeth, decay teeth, dry mouth, smoking, tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated or aerated beverages, oilly n spicy food, sore throat, bad digestion. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Maintain proper oral hygiene. Increase your water intake.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
this is calculus about which you told us. it gets accumulated between and around the teeth causing gum infection and bad breath. if not taken care, causes bleeding gums. visit a dentist for professional cleaning of your teeth. start warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day. ask for polishing also, this will help in improving the colour of your teeth.