I am 22 yr old girl am suffering from bad breath problem from so many years I have had a visit to dentist also but didn't get solved Please give me the solution.

Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you: practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. Brush teeth after you eat. Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. Use mouthwash. See your dentist regularly -- at least once a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
Its definitely possible. I would advice you to go for tooth cleaning first. Then proper maintainance by brushing twice, using mouth wash and floss can help you to get rid of bad breath. For specific details, consult. Consultation free.
Hello, did that dentist did cleaning of your teeth. You need scrap your tongue daily apart from undergoing cleaning of teeth.
This is a common problem and should be solved easily by the dentist. Please visit someone satisfactory who can treat you well
Go through the health tips given by me.
If you throat and stomach is fine then go for teeth cleaning.
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. You can come for a consultation (free of cost) in our clinic.