I am 21 years old female. I'm having pramipexole 0.5. Arip mt 5, lithosun for anxiety and depression for more than 4 month. It 30%decreases my symptoms and being in saturated region. I count find any further improvement. My anxiety symptoms are still is there. How long will iT take to cure my symptoms at least. Or should I take another medicine along with these medicine?.

I am recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you 1. Cut, de-seed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries to paste 2. Press this paste on a sieve and extract the juice 3. Take 2 tsp of this Indian gooseberry juice 4. Add ½ tsp nutmeg powder 5. Mix well 6. Drink 2 times a day Causes: • Anxiety • Tension • Mental stress • Drug addiction • Deficiency of vitamin B complex Surely you will get results.
Your medicines will give you relief from the symptoms. There are some triggers in your life, which are causing this anxiety and depression. To get rid to that, you need to find out the root cause and treat that. To find out the root cause of your anxiety and depression you need to understand what is going on in your mind. May be you have some unresolved issues and suppressed emotions. This might be the real reason. Please talk to a counsellor, who will help you to identify and understand your triggers and will also help you to modify your behaviour and thought processes so that you can get rid of our anxiety and depression and finally manage without medication.