I have been suffering from high fever for a few days and even after taking several medications like crocin it is not working. What should I do? Help me!

I have been suffering from high fever for a few days and ...
Crocin is paracetamol and is merely a drug to lower temperature and to reduce pain. Unless a medicine which treats the cause of fever is given, fever will keep on recurring. You need to know the cause of fever before treating it, and this is called diagnosing the disease. For that some physical clinical examination and blood urine tests may be needed. You should give more details and consult.
Hi, tk, homoeo medicine which acts gently & rapidly without any side effect. @ belladonna 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ five phos 6x-4 tbs, thrice with lukewarm water. Avoid, dust, cold, intake, junk food, alcohol, caffiene, nicotine. Drink lukewarm water. Tk, easily digestible liquid diet. Tk care.