Hi I am 24 years female height 5.4 weight 65 kgs I look healthy I want to put down five kgs, please advice me a diet plan for a month. Please help me with the tips to keep myself motivated for this plan I am very foodie. Thank you.

To get rid of 5 kg in a month is very easy. You don't need to starve or be dependent on diet charts and gymnasium. Go for simple walks if gymnasium facilities are out of reach. Reduce salt and sugars to bare minimum. Eat only good fats like a spoon of desi ghee or butter and a katori of assorted nuts everyday. Drink fresh lemon juice and honey added to water every day on empty stomach. Don't eat or drink for next hour. Eat plenty of seasonal vegetables and fruits, never mind the calories, they are healthy calories plus vitamins and minerals. Empty calories are sugar and lipids. Avoid cold drinks and fruits juices also. Eat whole fruits to get fiber, eat one full meal of daal roti chawal etc. Do write back after a month, don't weigh yourself everyday.