Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will do my work on PC and that's why I have some problem in my eyes like anko me pani ana, anko ke niche wrinkles ana. This all are the problems in my eyes. So please help me Dr. And Please give me a solution of this problem.

Dr. I am a software engineer so most of the time I will d...
1. Reduce screen brightness 2. Take break every 20 minutes for 20 seconds 3. Do eye warm up exercises before starting the day, ie roll your eyes in all directions 4. Use lubricating drops at least 2hrly during screen hours.
It is eye fatigue and dryness due to excessive computer work. Take frequent breaks and blink 25-30 time, do palming, look far off, use eye lubricants in consultation with your eye doctor.
Hi due to long period on computer you are feal ing eye problem. Wash your eyes with cold and clean water with 2-3 hour intervals. Drop rose water3-3 drops in you eyes 3-4 time daily. If you feals strain, take rest on every 3 hours interval.