I have severe pain in side part of thighs and problem increases with increase my standing hours. May be there is some part of thigh meat comes out from both sides. I take medicine from Doctor But not work well and Doctor Asks it is a nerves weakness. Please help me.
20 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Lie on your back.
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder.
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.