I am 31 year old. My height is 5'6. Last six months ago my stomach is being fatty. Pls advice me at the right way.

I am 31 year old. My height is 5'6. Last six months ago m...
Hi, do regular belly exercise. You should go for 45 minutes brisk walk in the morning. Take lukewarm water with lemon in the morning. Don't take rice at night and don't skip breakfast. Include more fruits, sprouts and vegetables in your diet. Take small and frequent meals.
To reduce stomach fat one has to eat clean and exercise well. To maintain a low body fat and/or lower body fat: 1. Exercise at least 5 times per week 2. Eat whole/unprocessed foods at regular intervals, while being aware of physical hunger/fullness cues 3. Sleep 7-9 hours per night 4. Don’t engage in extreme diets 5. Stay consistent with your habits 6. Incorporate non-exercise physical activity 7. Ignore food advertising You need a fat loss diet which comprises of whole grains like jowar, bajra, wheat, brown rice, pulses like moong, musoor, bengal gram, lots of vegetables, fruits, eggs, fish, chicken, paneer, healthy oils like ghee, olive oil, cold pressed mustard oil, cold pressed til oil, nuts and seeds. You need to eat them in right proportion. Avoid eating sugar and sweets, refined foods like maida, noodles pasta, White rice and products, bread. Drink a lot of water.