Morning me thoda hot water ke sath lemon or honey mix karake le to acha he kya weight loss ke liye. Honey or hot water sath me peenese koi problem to nahi ho sakati please rply me.

Morning me thoda hot water ke sath lemon or honey mix kar...
Hello- honey and lemon water taken at morning increases you body metabolism and hence reduces weight in long run. >so its beneficial if you want reduce weight by natural methods.
Nhi,
Luke warm water with 1 tsp honey and lemon juice His drink hydrates and cleanses the digestive system. Thus, it prevents constipation and keeps infections at bay. It acts as a diuretic and flushes the body. This helps to prevent urinary tract infections. The mix also nourishes your liver and helps with body detox. It’s great for maintaining a healthy weight. It makes your skin glow. The combination is particularly good for making you look healthy and youthful – it provides you with collagen and antibacterial nutrients.