My daughter aged 16 years has been suffering from Idiopathic Urticaria from the age of 3 years. She currently takes levocetirizine 5 mg when skin itching starts. The effect of the medicine remains for 2 days and again it reoccurs. Like to know the cause and the treatment. Also mention that she undergoes periodic de-worming. We tested with different foods to understand the cause like eggs, brinjal and others but no caused could be ascertained.

My daughter aged 16 years has been suffering from Idiopat...
Hello, consult good homoeopath along with that give her vitamin c rich fruits that is sour fruits. Apply coconut oil while bathing. Do yoga n pranayam will help her very much.
Your daughter needs blood detoxification. For that you should follow ayurveda treatment. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks.
Some time it is atmospheric, and also due to dry ness of skin. Use moisturiser frequently in a day. Observe if change of place helps or not.