During my mom's stone operation in metro. Dr. removed her metro. And now she suffer with belly fat. Plsss suggest that. What can she do to reduce her belly fat.

During my mom's stone operation in metro. Dr. removed her...
1. To get the flat belly, fist take the food having high fibers contents such as fruits, leafy vegetables, oats, corns. Avoid refined carbohydrates & foods having rich fat. 1. Work out for atleast 1 hour in whole day. You can try skipping for 15 minutes with a walk of 30 minutes or 5-10 minutes running. 2. Practice the spefic exercises that directly stimulate the belly muscles to burn the belly fats. Such as - lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily. 3. Do surya namaskar yoga everyday. 4. Eat foods on the time of taking foods like only 3 times or 2 times a day. Do not take food again & again in 1-2 hours. 5. Do not skip the breakfast any day. You can take some dry fruits and skimmed milk in morning for better result. 6. Avoid food containing animal fat such as butter, cheese, eggs, chicken, fish. Instead of them, take plants derived fat such as soya milk, tofu, mustard oil.