Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to consult with a psychologist. I am in a relationship since 4 year. Now she is studied in another college. But nowadays she is in relationship with another guy assumed as brother. You know today's brother-sister relationship. If I asked about these things she blame me. I meet her after one year and some intimate moment spend there. After leaving that place she didn't call me since one month. I really loves her. I always care about her. I want a start up for my own company. And my semester is also going on. I can't concentrate on my business. I am always frustrated when her thoughts arises in my mind. 24 hours something going in my mind. I am in a complicated relationship that I can't leave her. I never hopeless in my life except her matter. I can't decide what to do in this situation. Please help me in this situation. What will be the perfect decision for me in this situation?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user, you are in your growing period. It is common to have relationships and also have heart breaks, confusion etc. Firstly, until and unless you have some evidence there is no point doubting here and getting disturbed. If you have and she accepts it you can mend you relationship and give her another chance if you want. Thirdly, if she does not accept and you have evidence and she behaves cold and not loving, its better to leave the relationship move on. Helplessness is only perceived we always have the power to make us feel good or bad and if relationships is not helping us grow its not worth having. Long distance will create further doubt. You can also leave things as it is, take a break, and leave everything on fate. Till that time study, focus on your career, that is of utmost importance it will help you throughout your life.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.