Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is it ok to go with lower jaw surgery for open bite problem? is any other solution available instead of surgery?

3 Doctors Answered
No other option can be used.
1 person found this helpful
Usually upper jaw orthognathic surgery is done for open bite problems. Other option include orthodontics. Pls consult me privately along with your photographs.
1 person found this helpful
Surgery is an option. Along with braces. Cannot opine without seeing case and records.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.