I am 21 years old female having pain in head and shoulders, previously have acute spondylosis. Can not sleep for two days. What should I do?

I am 21 years old female having pain in head and shoulder...
Dear sir 1) reach for a glass of water. Your headache may be a symptom of dehydration. 2) try 1-2 drops of lavender, peppermint, or eucalyptus essential oils in 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Massage into temples. 3) deep breathing for at least 10 minutes provides relief. 4) use a grain bag or hot water bottle over tense neck and shoulder muscles for 15-20 minutes. Gently stretch the area. Be mindful of your tendency to hold stress in your shoulders. 5) small handful of almond can contrbute to headache take homeopathy medicine rhustox 6 twice a day for one week
Dear lybrate user, headache, shoulder pain with known history of cervical spondylosis can occur either in 2 cases. Cervicogenic or tension type headache or due to spondylosis itself where superior segment may give rise to headache and lateral nerves trapezitis (commonly seen with cervical facetal arthritis). Go for conservative treatment for few days if there is no relief consult either interventional pain specialist or orthopedician trained in spine for through examination and further treatment. Once you know the diagnosis it can be treated easily.