Hi, I am 30 years old. I have some problem in my teeth. It is going short day by day or means it takes small size day by day. Please reply.

Acc to your age, it is a matter of concern as it may hamper your chewing capability in few years. There are many reasons of occurance primarily stress and many others, do consult a doctor for a proper clinical guidance and diagnosis. I suggest a night guard can be preventive.
Get your teeth restored by a jacket crown.
I think it's attrition of teeth, because of night grinding. Please consult the dentist asap.
You may be a bruxer, go to nearest dentist, he will give a bruxer splint for you, wear it according to his instructions.
Consult your dental surgeon immediately he will examine you and advise treatment accordingly.
U have a habit of bruxomania. Absolute treatment for this hard splint in which is thick night guard which help you mostly.