I have brown scars on my teeth. I am 20 yrs old female. How I can get rid of them please suggest me.

Brown scars are of various types certain are due to endemic high fluoride water content from 0 to 8 years in this case same would be seen in your siblings also other is a condition weakening your outer tooth layer another such thing may happen due to stains on your teeth so concluding, it has to be differentiated clinically.
These brown stains are usually find in fluoride area and because of floride deposition in teeth can be reduced by cleaning and than bleaching of teeth or consult a cosmetic dental expert. He will do the needful.
Looks like you have intrinsic stains. If not too severe you can try bleaching or else masking with composite restorations or laminates and crowns.
The brown stains on your teeth can be external or internal. External stains can be removed by dental cleaning and polishing. If the stains are internal, then teeth may need aesthetic treatment like veneers or crowns.
Please show the pic of that browwn scars. You can go for full mouth veneers or full mouth capping for brown stain removal.
Dear , brown tains could be due to higher fluoride in the water content in andhra. Have you been brought up/ born in andhra pradesh/ telangana if yes which area. You could also upload pictures of your teeth taken from a mobile on this platform. If you feel that you can share them through the private questions also.
Those brown scars can be a decay/ cavity or fluoride stains. You need to visit a dental clinic for proper diagnosis.