Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old. I have pain on right leg on the upper portion. Swelling the surface but not worm. I have taken some pain killer But no relief. I did not keep any xray on the injurious site. Then what can I do. Give me the right decision.

2 Doctors Answered
You should take acupressure therapy take biochemic ferrum phos 12x + kali mur 12x + mag phos 12x, 4 tab each thrice aday with warm water and take it 5 days
hi do the general exercises like walking and jogging daily and do butterfly stretching ..the pain will decreases.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.