Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accident. I want to replace it with a new teeth. What should I do for this ?

5 Doctors Answered
I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accide...
Depending on d extent of the damage. Restoring your broken tooth is also an option. You can do a root canal and place a new crown. In case thats not possible then extraction and implant comes the next.
You found this helpful
If not bony injury only, teeth r damaged you may consult a endodontist, if requir rct n crowns can b given if lost implants r possible.
You found this helpful
Hi. There are multiple option. Like implant. Bridge and most advanced fiber matrix system. We can make new tooth in just hr. Time so send your pic and I would advice you the best possible way.
You found this helpful
Go to a dentist and ask him the probable option. Your tooth can be build with composite or capped depending upon the extent of damage.
You found this helpful
Is it just broken or completely avulsed? if broken then assessment has to be done regarding level of tooth fracture. Simple restoration or rct with crown can be done accordingly. If completely avulsed you can go for implant placement.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.