I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accident. I want to replace it with a new teeth. What should I do for this ?

I am 21 years old male. My teeth have broken in an accide...
Depending on d extent of the damage. Restoring your broken tooth is also an option. You can do a root canal and place a new crown. In case thats not possible then extraction and implant comes the next.
If not bony injury only, teeth r damaged you may consult a endodontist, if requir rct n crowns can b given if lost implants r possible.
Hi. There are multiple option. Like implant. Bridge and most advanced fiber matrix system. We can make new tooth in just hr. Time so send your pic and I would advice you the best possible way.
Go to a dentist and ask him the probable option. Your tooth can be build with composite or capped depending upon the extent of damage.
Is it just broken or completely avulsed? if broken then assessment has to be done regarding level of tooth fracture. Simple restoration or rct with crown can be done accordingly. If completely avulsed you can go for implant placement.