Hi I'm a male or boys is it necessary to brush teeth in the night see because I don't get time to brush in the night so it is necessary to brush in the night once in the morning is not OK? It is necessary to brush twice or in the night also? I don't get time to brush my teeth in the night I go to sleep directly? Is it necessary or once is OK? Once is OK brushing in the morning? Please tell me please.

Hi I'm a male or boys is it necessary to brush teeth in t...
When you sleep, your metabolism decrease. Your mouth become dry n bacteria becomes more active. The work in the accumulated food in the mouth giving your decay, calculus accumulation n bad breath. So it's advisable to always brush twice daily.
Yes, to maintain proper oral hygine it is necessary to brush in the night before going to bed also. It helps to clean all food debris which stuck on the teeth whole day you consumed. Poor oral hygine gives rise to many problems related to tooth like tooth decay, gum problem, mouth ulcers.
Brush your teeth morning and at bedtime with a soft-bristle toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. Gargle your mouth after every meal.
Twice is not mandatory but its advisable.
You have to brush two times daily everyday.
Do you eat daily, do you bathe daily, do you breathe twenty times every minute if yes than you may find time for brushing twice daily especially at night or think of saying good bye to your teeth n health in general.