I am a 28 year male. Weighing around 80 kgs. I really need to wake up at 3 am. How can I do that without disturbing my sound sleep? Also I use to go for an one hour sleep after 6 is it fine for my health? I Would really like to know the time I have to go for sleep so that I could wake up at 3 without any problem. But at some days I used to have an 8 hour sleep but when I wake up I feel I haven't got the enough sleep. Could your please help me? Thank you.

I am a 28 year male. Weighing around 80 kgs. I really nee...
It seems that you have odd working hours. Whenever you have odd working hours, the sleep pattern is disturbed and one suffer from the famous so-called insomnia that is inability to get proper sleep. To have a good healthy life one needs 8 hour sleep and if there is any break for lack of proper sleep one feels dizzy or weak the whole day and it definitely affects health. I advise that whenever you come back from your duty, just lie down on the bed and take full rest if you get into sleep you allow your body to go into sleep make your mobile switched off, there shouldn't be any sound around and make feel as if it is night. This will adjust your sleep cycle and you will feel relaxed after the sleep. Try this. Avoid sleep inducing medication.