I have sore throat from last 6 months, taking tab cefuroxime 500 mg bd last 7 days, but still no relief, daily mouth care done. Last 2 days I am having dysphagia what I do now?

I have sore throat from last 6 months, taking tab cefurox...
Do take antibitic go for scaling and take some liquid like water after some time see then tel. Do not take any tesion.
Salt wter with apinch of turmeric will help along with your meds.
Medicine taking is not the solution dear, you must be taking proper medicines under guidance but if you are getting infections frequently than first thing you should get thyroid testing done, and than you may need to hydrate up your body because any symptoms of throat comes with symptoms of nose also dear the symptoms you are getting are due to dryness of the mouth, this is because of lack of mucus in the mouth which is protective layer of our mouth, and is being produced in the mouth by glands which will be helped by good and healthy blood supply to the glands, blood with good blood cells will take oxygen to the gland and gland works, they require oxygen in ample of amount, so if you do not take iron diet on daily basis than this will lead to less of mucus production and hence lead to dryness and thick mucus problem, this thick mucus leads to irritation in mouth hence leads to itching in the mouth, start taking good iron diet on daily basis, and shakes, avoid salty and spicy food.