Sir im 25 years girl, my weight is 70 kgs now. I do not have thyroid. How can I reduce my weight. Plzzzzzz tell me any diet to reduce weight. If im doing any exercise im get low bp. Plssss tell me.

Sir im 25 years girl, my weight is 70 kgs now. I do not h...
Fucus v q take 5 drop 8 houly in a glas of water for one month.
Losing weight and keeping it off, is not an easy task and often we are frustrated by failed attempts at doing so. The cause of such failure, mostly, is not making the attempt in a comprehensive and disciplined manner. A comprehensive lifestyle modification program for weight loss not only helps you lose weight but also leads to significant betterment of blood sugar, lipids, bp levels etc. And thus reduces your health risks of diabetes and cvd but also make you feel more in control of your life. Therefore, if you have not been able to lose weight on your own, should consider getting into one of these. The components of such a program should be the following: diet modification and calorie restriction: the diet plan you should follow should be driven by the following principles: it should be aligned to your eating preferences in terms of food and frequency of eating, as much as possible ; no diet plan (low fat or low carb, 4-5 meals a day or more or less frequent meals etc.) has been prov.