I have been suffering from severe head ache for five days to left side of my head. I have not experienced it ever before. It gets intense during exposure to noise and light. Can I get suggestion. What is to be done?
One sided headache aggravated by light and sound can be Migraine.
1.Take simple analgesic like paracetamol 650 mg for relief
2. If headache attacks are very frequent ypu would need preventive medications to stop the attacks.
Follow these lifestyle changes to avoid migraine.
1. Maintain regular sleep wake cycle, even on holiday's.
2. Don't skip meals. Take regular healthy diet with adequate fluids
3. Do not consume excess caffeine / carbohydrates / alcohol or smoke.
4. Exercise daily ( aerobics and cardiovascular)
5. Identify your headache trigger and try to avoid it.
For further queries please consult.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Headaches treatment