I have a friend who is suffering from a disease in which his teeth become yellowish day by day. Kindly suggest some beneficial tooth paste by which he can smile without any hesitation. Thank you.

I have a friend who is suffering from a disease in which ...
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
You have not mentioned whether your friend smoke or chew tobacco. If yes, than ask him to quit it. The stains can also be due to some medication, increase consumption of aerated or caffeinated beverages. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. This will reduce the yellowness.
Tootthpastes won't help you too much. You must take dental checkup and teeth scaling or bleaching treatment as needed to improve your smile.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist u may require bleaching