I have been noticing for last 6 months lack of attention, concentration and can't focus on things properly, lacked glow from my face, not feel confident. What is this all about and what should I do, please get me out of this.

I have been noticing for last 6 months lack of attention,...
*. Take nutritious and timely food. *. Avoid fried foods and eat fruits, nuts, pulses, greens, milk and whole grains *. Drinking lots of water is good. Keep hydrated by drinking water and preferring juicy fruits. *. Have timely and adequate sleep. Your body will be fresh after good night sleep. *. Be relaxed and avoid tension *. Daily jogging or such exercise to ensure good blood circulation which helps nutrients reaching the skin and all parts of body.
If you are noticing a general lack of interest in things, people, and work around you then you are likely to be going through some sort of psychological stress or a difficult situation which you may not be conscious about. Reflect upon how the environment around you is like, how you are feeling about it, is your body also showing signs of lethargy, what has changed in these 6 months, how was it like 6 months before. Etc. If you can see what's bothering you then you can also work on helping yourself. If the issue persists then consult a counsellor for one to one counselling. Take care.