Dear sir, from childhood my teeth is yelloish. Some say its natural others say that your teeth is infected. What is true about my teeths. And also suggest me suitable toothpaste.

Dear it could be that you have deposits on your teeth which in turn cause them to become yellow. You would need a detailed dental check up by a dental surgeon. Alternately, you could take a picture of the same with your cheek and lips retracted and upload here for us to see and guide you, on the open forum or private chat.
Teeth are yellow naturally. Our teeth have 3 layers-enamel, dentine and pulp. The people having thin enamel have yellow appearance of teeth due to dentin.
If you r very fair in complexion your teeth may look dark if dark teeth look white it's optic illusion however you may consult me, other wise good brushing and if required scaling will get originals colorbar see a dentist. The taste of toothpaste, foaming non foaming which you like is the best for you trick is in brushing properly you may ask your dentist on demon on correct brushing tech.
If you want whitening of teeth, you can use colgate visible white toothpaste.