Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.

You had sex in your fertile window, and unprotected sex can definitely cause pregnancy. But sine you had an i-pill within time it is less likely that you would conceive. I-pill has it's own side effects like irregular bleeds, disturbed ovulations and mood swings. Hence frequent use is discouraged. Serum beta hcg only give a probable guide of pregnancy. The only best thing would be to wait and watch. If you miss your scheduled period this month, do a urine pregnancy test. If it tests positive you are most probably pregnant, you need to consult a gynaecologist without delay. If it tests negative you can wait for periods further.