Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im 23 years old and im having problem with my eye sight. Some times I have severe headache and my eyes will be little blurrysome time. Note: my right eye was damaged little bit in my childhood.

1 Doctor Answered
Please get eye tested and wear specs if power is affected. Do exercises for eyes left right and rotational far look and near look. Take carrot juice.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.