I am 28 years old female and am suffering from Thyroid (normal level of thyroid should be between 0.25 mg-5.50mg, but mine is 8.50mg. Can you please me the foods to be avoided and foods to be taken. I mean the diet.

you are very right about normal range of tsh levels. At 8.5 milli units/ml, with normal t4, the condition is classified as sub- clinical hypothyroidism. This normally is not treated with any drugs. Treatment is advised only once the levels cross 10 milli units or there are troublesome symptoms with lower tsh levels. As regards food intake you have to have a balanced diet, but avoid certain foods like - soy beans, soy containing products, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, peanuts, radish, mustard and coffee. Consume good deal of green leafy vegetables, salads and fruits. Use whole grain flour for making chapati or roti. Do not use refined flour like maida. If you are taking non- vegetarian diet then take lean meat, skinned chicken and fish. Exercise regularly, that is important. Further, if one is desirous of having conception, then before conception tsh levels have to be brought down to around 2 mill units/ml. Keep that in mind. Thanks for the question.