I have a neck pain and radiate to both hand and feeling discomfort during computer work. Also pain in the upper bach between the shoulder blade. Feeling week my wrist and forearm. So I am depressed suddenly. How I cure this.

Hello, - prolong usage of mobile and computers will always affect the joints and muscles. - reduce the usage of both - change the position of your body while on work - your symptoms suggestive of some changes in cervical bones/disc actual cause is to rule out -do some exercises of neck and upper limbs - start doing yogasanas or suryanamaskara daily for 20 min - apply sahacharadi taila with ksheerabala taila daily twice for neck and upper limbs and do hot fomentation - you are in need of some panchakarma treatment like greeva basti for few days to avoid further progress of the problem. Visit near by ayu doc asap. Thank you.
You should take acupressure treatment and take biochemic kali phos 3x + nat sulph3x + nat mur 3x + silica 12x. And 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 day's