I am 18 years old, I have a pain on teeth, some times I seen blood on my teeth, what I do, which medicine you suggest for it, if mouth wash is good not? Please reply as far as possible.

I am 18 years old, I have a pain on teeth, some times I s...
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
No med will help , get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums
Hello. Tooth sensitivity — also known as dentin hypersensitivity — affects the tooth or exposed root surfaces. This occurs when the enamel that protects our teeth gets thinner, or when gum recession occurs, exposing the underlying surface, the dentin, thus, reducing the protection the enamel and gums provide to the tooth and root. If hot, cold, sweet or very acidic foods and drinks, or breathing in cold air, makes your teeth or a tooth sensitive or painful then you may have sensitive teeth. Tooth sensitivity can come and go over time. Causes: There are many causes of tooth sensitivity, including: Worn tooth enamel from using a hard toothbrush or brushing too aggressively Tooth erosion due to highly acidic foods and beverages Tooth erosion due to bulimia or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) Gum recession that leaves your root surface exposed There are several conditions which can cause pain, but which are not tooth sensitivity: Dental caries A cracked or chipped tooth Grinding or clenching the teeth Leakage around restorations External tooth bleaching Management: Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing gums from receding and causing sensitive-tooth pain. If you brush your teeth incorrectly, or over-brush, your gums may become sensitive. Brushing properly twice daily for 2 minutes with toothpaste that does not have high levels of abrasives, and flossing once a day, can help reduce the chance of tooth sensitivity. A diet low in acidic foods (tomatoes, pickles, tea, citrus fruits) and drinks also helps prevent tooth sensitivity. Treatment: Apply Plantago Q/ few drops on cotton swab, place it on the affected teeth and press it tightly, do it thrice a day. Orally, take Mag. Phos. 6x and Merc. Sol. 30 - both 3 times a day daily for a month. Do visit a dentist for proper diagnosis, share the reports with me. In case possible, will help you in treating your problem.