Hello I have a deep cavity in my teeth (GRINDER) and I feel too much pain in it. So I want to know what is the solution for my problem. Please reply fast I can't control.

Hello
I have a deep cavity in my teeth (GRINDER) and I fe...
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
Hello
Visit a dentist for proper evaluation. Get x ray done n if the decay is extensive, rct n capping'll b done n otherwise a filling ll suffice. There r no home remedies for your prob n visit a dentist asap. Meanwhile take a painkiller such as imol plus twice daily after food.
Hello
Get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap