Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I have a deep cavity in my teeth (GRINDER) and I feel too much pain in it. So I want to know what is the solution for my problem. Please reply fast I can't control.

3 Doctors Answered
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
2 people found this helpful
Visit a dentist for proper evaluation. Get x ray done n if the decay is extensive, rct n capping'll b done n otherwise a filling ll suffice. There r no home remedies for your prob n visit a dentist asap. Meanwhile take a painkiller such as imol plus twice daily after food.
7 people found this helpful
Get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.