Hello Sir/Mam, married since 3 years. My husband was a drug addict although he had left since 1 year. We were and are suffering from Financial Crisis but I have always supported him in all terms whether financially, emotionally or morally. We are more of a friends and till now we did not had any relationship of like husband and wife. All this years I have been constantly smiling and motivating him that all will be fine and good one day. But now things have change I had became more irritating, I want him to be good to me is all I expect from him, but his mood swings like anything. He shouts at me as if I am some dog at his place. I am expected to do everything earn while completing my home task, but he as a husband has not given me anything till now. In fact his past affairs do come between us. Now I want to get separate but I am really confused as should I take this step as career wise I am having good opportunity in my hand and I do not want to miss my professional growth. Please help me.

Hello Sir/Mam, married since 3 years. My husband was a dr...
Lybrate-user mam, its good you got a career opportunity and do not leave it but your married life is at stake so please take marriage counselling session. Your husband might b emotionally distyrbed and hence could b behaving abnormally but tgre is a solution to it. So would like you to work on both the fronts. Marriage and profession coz you really love him as you r still in a marriage.