Hi I am a 23 year old male. For last few days I lost many hairs. There is dandruff I noticed and also itching problem. please help me. What is wrong with my hair?

Hi I am a 23 year old male. For last few days I lost many...
1.Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home) 2.Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like Egg, Yougurt and Lemon. 3.Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 4.Use amla (gooseberry) juice on scalp and also to drink. 5.Use a paste of bhringraj on hair. 6.You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea. 7.You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain ph balance of your hair. 8.Mix curry leaves with coconut oil and heat up and let it cool. Wheat Germ oil to massage your head at night. You can also put some fenugreek powder in the oil, heat the oil a bit and apply it on scalp for hairfall, whitening and dandruff. 9.Apply hair packs like Egg with Yogurt, Banana. 10.Have lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin C. 11.Protein is the most important element for maintaining hair health. Make sure your diet in protein rich sources like eggs, fish, chicken, soyabean, sprouts, pulses and grains 12.Zinc, iron & copper promote healthy hair. Some sources of this are – eggs, whole grains, all types of seeds like flaxseed, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, Dry fruits and nuts etc.