Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my age is 25 year mujhe bhukh nhi lagti or or hamesa chhhale ho jate hai mouth me.

2 Doctors Answered
Your digestion is disturbed take b complex tab with folic acid and some digestive supplements once your digestion improves you will be fine.
Aap apne najdiki doctor K pass jaaye aur vitcofol injection ka course kare.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.