Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 year old. My eyes are not working properly. I use spectacles which no. Is increasing day by day. How can I stop it?

1 Doctor Answered
I think you have myopia and it ill keep on increasing for sometime and once its stable you can go for refractive surgery for correction of your myopia.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.