How to cure Vitiligo (white spots) and which diet should I follow to cure this disease as in every week I found new white spot in my body.

How to cure Vitiligo (white spots) and which diet should ...
Hello. White patches/ dots on your skin are a common type of depigmented skin lesion associated with an infection, allergy, or autoimmune disorder. One common cause of white spots, or hypopigmentation, is a fungal infection of the skin known as tinea versicolor (associated with other symptoms, such as itching or dryness on or around the white patches). This fungal infection is not contagious and can be treated easily with over-the-counter medications. The white spots and patches can also be because of deficiency of vitamin d (for which 15-20 minutes of exposure to early morning sunlight without sunscreen is needed, 3-4 times a week). Or else they could be idiopathic (i. E, without any cause). Vitiligo is an autoimmune disorder which can be treated with homoeopathic medicines, but chances of relapses are also there. Please tell me other symptoms like about sensation on the area, since how long do you have this patch, any family history of white patch, etc. Meantime, you can start with homoeopathic medicines - cina 1m/ one dose daily at night and ars. Sulph. Flavum. 200/ twice daily for 20 days (it is safe). Apply a good brand's sunscreen with spf 40 on the skin (specially on the white patches/ spots) 20-30 minutes before going out under the sunscreen and reapply it after 3-4 hrs. Again.