My teeth are somehow yellow in appearance and every day a bad smell will arose. What tooth paste paste I should use for getting white teeth.

My teeth are somehow yellow in appearance and every day a...
Hello, Use Homeodent toothpaste twice daily, morning and night before sleep. Home remedy:- Cleaning your teeth with fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin C and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night.Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.If fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder. Take care.
The yellowness of teeth and bad smell can be due to accumulation of plaque on the teeth. Go for scaling and polishing. Use a good mouthwash twice daily after brushing. You can use any gel based toothpaste for bad breath. For yellow teeth, use colgate sparkling white.